Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

WOW- talk about a break!!!!

Cant believe its been since 2007 since I was in/on here last........ Not even going to get into what has happened in our lives since- nothing too exciting other than- in a nut shell- we moved to Switzerland in July of 2011 as Mark got an incredible offer with Expedia to transfer here to work in their new European HQ- so I tagged along :) we live in Geneva, we got a cat (Willy) much more on him for sure, Im looking for work, we travel a lot & will be doing more, we love it here so we signed up to stay another 2 years until the summer of 2014.

I just found this blog today- & i realize the little number of followers I had back then have abandoned me- well- I kind of deleted everyone to start new anyway- all 5....... 

So Im going to make a effort to keep this up from over here on out- Im tired of posting on Facebook, sometimes I dont want the whole world seeing what I post, sometimes im not very PC or child friendly- & sometimes I want to be- dont we all @ times??? I'll piss people off im sure- but hey- I can always remove it or the complainer & not be held to it if an potential employer looks up my Facebook page :)

This is a learning process :)

A bientot- no one who is listening......... yet :)


No comments: