Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

STUNNING Geneve day!!!!

What a truly STUNNING day here in Geneve- it was quite cool this morning when I went out for a ride & then as I shed layers of Under Armor I realized I should just swing home & put on some summer threads....... Ended up being a day I could have set an Autumn tan..... Ah well- another day like this will be around. Wandered over to the Bain de Paquis & I found Joyce & met some new friends- Khalid from Morocco, Helmi from Algeria & Al from Guinea- Talk about an international city. We shared some apple shisha, some beers & some great conversation. They were AMAZED with my Arabic music collection that I had on my Iphone & kept saying "are you sure you are from America?" What a great way to break barriers with music. I could have stayed hours more, but know I will see them again- after all- this is Geneve :)


No comments: